1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Please unban chancecubes on Po3K

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by deepcage, Jul 31, 2020.

1. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    So we just had a little ingame chat about it and it seems a lot of early players who still had chance cubes, have gained an unfair advantage because of those cubes over players who started the pack after you guys disabled them. Cant you please re-enable them? Like just disable the cube options that are seriously performance breaking.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    We tried this. We disabled most of the performance causing chance cubes and for some reason, the rewards we disabled were still being used. It was to the point on PO3 that people were automating the opening of chance cubes. Right now at least, I don't see this coming back. As much as I might want to try.

3. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Yea but since then, you made lots of performance enhancing improvements have you not? Why not give it a try? if it causes issues again, its easily removed again amirite?

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Yes and no as far as removing it again. But I will look into it again for sure. Not sure when I will get around to it. But I will see what I can do.