1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Returning Player Help

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by FluffahToast, Feb 9, 2020.

1. FluffahToast

FluffahToast Booster

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Hello! I was playing on your server for a good while, boosted and patreon! I recently had eye surgery and have been off for awhile. I was unable to play til recently and logged in to see all my hard work vanished, and myself suffocate in a wall so I have nothing. I would like to play again on the server again, is there anyway of a support/help for returning players that have lost everything due to being offline? I'm not sure why it returned to its normal world generated shape after I reformed it and built onto it. A picture is attached of what it used to look like. I went to where I suffocated in the wall and mined down to bedrock, checked the nearby cave sections and alas no grave either. The trees in the background were created by me but not in my claim, is there anyway to bring that claim back or is everything just gone for good? I spent I don't know how many hours on the server and its quite heart breaking to see it all gone.

Before
    Runtime_Screenshot_2019.12.31_-_19.23.10.58.
    After
    Runtime_2020.02.08_-_22.38.55.07.DVR_Moment.

2. FluffahToast

FluffahToast Booster

Local Time:
    Necromancer title - 150 hours

3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    If i remember correctly -patrons have 1 month before their claim reset, right?

So if thats true and if you was month away(i hope you are fine and eye is healthy) your claim (if you not claim ur work it stays so often ppl dont claim and hope no1 will grief they work and thats is rather rare happening - seeing good building on server is a feature) undergo a //regen so *poof* everything done in claimed area is gone!

Also due to No refund policy - nothing can be returned but you can ask ppl on server to give you sum stuff to rebuild - there are so many players that can help

4. FluffahToast

FluffahToast Booster

Local Time:
    I just subbed for the one month, so rip 150 hours, thanks

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    If a player doesn't login for fourteen days (longer depending on patron status) and they do not run the /absence command to give them twenty-eight days, the land is automatically regenerated to make room for new players. If you find yourself unable to get to your computer in the future you can always have a staff member run the command for you. Unfortunately once it is regenerated by the hamsters it's quite final and we are powerless to restore it without an immediate notice that the hamsters went wild.

6. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:31 PM