1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Power Suit not rendering

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by AyeItsKatieMC, Nov 23, 2017.

1. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    So I crafted up a power suit and put it on I customized the colors with no upgrades cause Im not that far in the game yet and my suit stops rendering. it doesn't render on my character or a armor stand. Someone in chat mentioned that there was a similar bug with Bound Armor from Blood Magic

2. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hey there, have you attempted changing the looks and other things on the suit itself? It's possible to configure the armor so it shows no textures at all as some like it that way.
    -V

3. AyeItsKatieMC

Local Time:
    I have tried to change the suit colors but that is it

4. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    There should be options to enable/disable certain bits and pieces of the armor, I would try doing that. If that doesn't work, then try a force/hard force update on your pack.
    -V

5. AyeItsKatieMC

Local Time:
    How do you enable/disable the armor
    [doublepost=1511808909,1511808333][/doublepost]it appears that the problem only when I'm in survival and I haven't installed any of the upgrades

6. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    @AyeItsKatieMC Hello, did you get this figured out or are you in need of further support? Please get back to us and feel free to tag me in your response.
    Happy Gaming
    ~Grey

7. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Since we have not heard from you in awhile, I will go ahead and close this thread. If you find yourself requiring further assistance regarding this matter, please feel free to reopen this thread. Happy gaming!
    -Tipsied