1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Immersive Intelligence event log

Discussion in 'MC Eternal' started by Superstebv, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Superstebv

Superstebv Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Here is a sample from the console which occurs when my game lags quite badly. The mod is set to the default values, I haven't adjusted anything in it. Some guidance would be appreciated in eliminating or minimising this problem.

EDIT: moved to pastebin link below. The game freezes when this massive amount of logging occurs. Just for reference, my system is an Intel 9700f, with 32gb of RAM and a Samsung Evo 850 Sata SSD as primary drive. So its not slow or weak by any means.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
  2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    If you could copy that to pastebin or the equivalent next time it would make it a lot easier to read. It looks like it's trying to record an error/event, but someone never got around to setting a message for it. This could be normal as it just is logging events. As to a lag spike I would look towards your client side garbage collection MC Eternal is famous for spiking because of that.

3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Can you provide a full log file? And put it in pastebin like wyndman said?

4. Superstebv

Superstebv Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    here is a copy/paste of the log from connecting, this shows the event logging for immersive intelligence. Can't post it to pastebin as its too big for the free account.

Attached Files:

5. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    Closing due to inactivity. If the issue persists, feel free to respond or reopen this thread.

Well wishes,
    Sov