1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open The Decursio Project: Expert | 1.6 | No

Discussion in 'Modpack Suggestions' started by wafflecone67, Jun 11, 2022.

1. wafflecone67

wafflecone67 New Member

Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    Modpack Name:
    The Decursio Project: Expert
    Modpack Description:
    The Decursio Team is proud to present to you the first installment of The Decursio Project modpack, only for Minecraft 1.16.5! Our pack includes a large variety of both tech and magic mods, to ensure that our players feel challenged all the way through your journey.
    The Decursio Project has opportunities for a large majority of Minecraft players. The new players will be helped by our quests all the way through the pack, and the veterans will be challenged by the high number of modified recipes and mechanics.
    Our pack is structured into Ages, through the use of game stages, similar to SevTech: Ages. However, the similarities end here, as the majority of the pack is based around the feeling of Enigmatica 2: Expert
    Minecraft Version:
    Modpack URL:
    Why Host the Modpack?:
    Well, there isn't an official server for the pack and the developers don't have an interest in making one. However, I feel as though this is an opportunity to bolster its popularity.
    Any Potential Modpack Issues?:
    I can't really say since I don't know the logistics of running a Minecraft server.
    Should the Modpack be Patron Only?:
    No