1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied RAD pack LITE | 1.12 | No

Discussion in 'Modpack Suggestions' started by LordEreh, Aug 6, 2022.

1. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Modpack Name:
    RAD pack LITE
    Modpack Description:
    CTRL+C&CTRL+V from Curse:
    "Do you like roguelike dungeon crawling games? Or exploring Minecraft world for dungeons and structures for loot? Tired of all that tech stuff and just want more fun? Then this pack is for you. It is completely focused on adventuring and exploration, looting and fighting. Fight you way through the dungeons, improve your skills and gear, complete quests and conquer new undiscovered dangerous dimensions. There is no time to relax because as you grow stronger, gathering better equipment mobs will also gain health and becomes stronger!"
    Minecraft Version:
    Modpack URL:
    Why Host the Modpack?:
    Anarchy server? Or PvP oriented with Towny or some similiar plugin. RPG styled gameplay is just something different than tons of machines all the time in all kitchen sinks with possibility of people making towns.
    Make event "MyMgeon Keeper" to build custom dungeon?
    Any Potential Modpack Issues?:
    Since MyM always make farmworld to packs i dont see any, maybe weekly farmworld resets bc raiding dungeons are the main part of the pack?
    Oh and high tier's command /god and /fly could be unfair a little too.
    Should the Modpack be Patron Only?:
    No

SovereignEternal likes this.
  2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    For now, I think we are done with 1.12 modpacks. Minecraft 1.12 is old now and is about 7 years old I believe. I don't believe it is in our best interest to go for this version of modpack anymore.