1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done fps drops to 0 almost every few minutes

Discussion in 'ST: Ages of the Sky' started by Lady_of_the_Lake, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Lady_of_the_Lake

Lady_of_the_Lake Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    I started playing sevtech ages a few days ago and altho I have the videosettings etc all at minimal setting my fps continues to drop to 0 every few minutes which makes it pretty hard to play. I have played all the heavy modpacks and never have that problem. I did not the select the better foliage mod , so that can't be an issue any more but I don't know if and how to remove the smooth font mod. so any suggestions/help with this fps issue would be greatly appreciated.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Hello,
    is anything happening in your client logs? How is ram usage? Check your F3 stats and see if anything spikes? Anything at your base recently or just happened as soon as you started playing basically?

3. Lady_of_the_Lake

Local Time:
    since my computer knowledge is pretty limited I added a few screen shots which I hope make sense to you.the dipping started as soon as I started playing this modpck. its intensity various. f.i. this morning I was the only one in game and I didn't have any problems; just now with only 2 other players in game the jojoing was constant. earlier this week I played PO3 and infinity and my fps hovers around 100/110 al the time. the best I get here is 70.

removed the screenshots.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
  4. Lady_of_the_Lake

Local Time:
    just played at least 30 minutes on my own and the dipping was just as bad so really don't have a clue what's going on

5. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Hello Lady_of_the_Lake

As we spoke in game we tried to see if we could fix your issue. We ended up finding out your java was alittle out of date. We can only hope updating it will help you out.

Enjoy your gaming

6. XoCynner

XoCynner Manager

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Marking this done as it seems to have been resolved.