1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by LordEreh

1. LordEreh
    LordEreh
    Also how do you automate magma crucible/fluid transposer combo?
    Sep 5, 2020
    Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  2. Gabezetrainboy4
    Gabezetrainboy4
    Interface/export bus pushing the items to be melted into the magma crucible. Crucible lies on top of and exports liquids to the fluid transposer. Interface on transposer with recipe i.e. Tesseract frame becomes tesseract frame (full) on a transposer with liquid ender.
    Sep 5, 2020
  3. LordEreh
    LordEreh
    Downside is you must make magma crucible/fluid transposer duo for every type of liquid. I saw setup with interface on chest and then from chest to each machine and then import from transposer. Gotta test that some time
    Sep 6, 2020
    Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  4. Gabezetrainboy4
    Gabezetrainboy4
    Eh, not so much a downside if you want parallel crafting for each liquid type (ender, glowstone, redstone, and cryo). For simplicity's sake, 4 sets are optimal
    Sep 6, 2020
  5. LordEreh
    LordEreh
    Kinda but you dont have control on amount of liquid you make - there could be a Time you run out for cryo e.g and system wont knew that and keep trying to make stuff and Will forever hang but i think theres a Way to tell system to craft at atleast 1 stack of item and keep it all the time
    Sep 6, 2020
  6. Gabezetrainboy4
    Gabezetrainboy4
    Well for that reason I have a crafting card on my interface that provides the cryo, as well as an intermediate drum as a buffer between the crucibles and the transposers.
    Sep 6, 2020