1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done 1st thread! "Error: Could not find or load main class Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

Discussion in 'Direwolf20 1.19' started by LordEreh, May 3, 2023.

1. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Hello there!
    I have problem with launching Direwolf20, I searched a little about this problem and reinstalled my javas and few other stuff that were mentioned in similiar threads.

Is anyone there able to help me fix that problem?

2. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    Is this the only pack you are having issues with? If it is, then most likely it is a java issue;
    • You need a newer version of JAVA to run MC 1.19.2 then you do to run MC 1.7.10.
    • Install the latest Java.
    • In the MyM Launcher, Right click on DW20 1.19.2 and select settings.
    • Check the custom Java.
    • Change it to the latest Java.

3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    7:17 PM
  4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    Yay! Like always you can count on Aido! Thanks, I didnt knew theres special java argument for MyM launcher.
    Nice try Booker, maybe im not into never versions of MC but at least i know for 1.19+ you need Java 17, I played much on my guild vanilla server!

Marked as done.

EDIT.
    Wow, I can mark it myself too! Never tried it before!

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    Yeah, I wrote that wiki entry a while back. The arguments are updated on newer fresh downloads of the MYM launcher but not on previous downloads since we can't edit that from our end.

Yeah, you have been able to close only your own threads or mark them as done since the beginning. Glad everything worked out though.