1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented A helpful List

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by BookerTheGeek, Dec 6, 2021.

1. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    Heyo

Could we get a sticky post on which packs have been suggested, and if they have been denied along with the reason why they were denied? This would help with staff not having to deal with multiple mod pack suggestions and I also would not feel like an idiot for suggesting packs that have already been suggested and denied?

Tuffnoodle, BetaPetey and LordEreh like this.
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I many wow to that!

3. TrashGothAoife

TrashGothAoife Consultant

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    I will think about adding a list of all suggested, that I can locate, packs, and their status. The problem is, many were not suggested in the same place.

I generally say just continue suggestion packs you would like to see. Even if it was previously denied, it doesn't automatically mean we will deny it again. Also, it is very rare that we get people suggesting previously suggested modpacks... you just happen to be the one who did it twice in a row.

Right now the best modpacks to suggest, are 1.12 packs since they are open to everyone to play, and no issues with lack of plugin support like we currently have with 1.16.

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Maybe we could open the forum up for public viewing. Its not like there's really secret info in there. @SirWill @Aidoneus thoughts on making the ModPack Suggestions forum public so they can see whats been suggested, etc.

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  5. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    But.... But... I wanna play FTB OceanBlock!!!
    That is a great idea actually

6. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Suggesting multiple times can actually work out. Gtnh was suggested multiple times for years and constantly denied. And then it got finally introduced and from what I can see it is doing decently well.

7. TrashGothAoife

TrashGothAoife Consultant

Local Time:
    Going to mark this as implemented, you will now see that you can view the subforum that has all of the modpack suggestions. Replying is limited to senior staff members. If we come across one that we think might be worthwhile, we may then make a thread to get feedback on.

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  8. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Maybe voting for suggested packs will be good way to see if there's people interested in such pack?