1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A must read for New Players on Attack of the B-Team! Friendly Help on that Invisible mob, the Blizz!

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by pureatti2ude, Jan 31, 2017.

1. pureatti2ude

pureatti2ude Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    For any new players to Attack of the B-Team server:
    If you hear a creepy noise and snowballs get thrown at you by an invisible mob, you have just met your first Blizz. Which happens to be glitched.
    Please Read the following:

I have played for some time now on attack of the b-team. The blizz have always been invisible. It has something to do with the coding with another mod or the title i.d. You cannot see them but you can kill them to get rid of them. You can kill them with a bucket of lava or flint and steel. It can also be seen better when wearing a pair of sonic glasses. Warning though, you will crash client side once you kill it immediately and there is a chance that you will also die. I have tested this out several times and with others as well. I have even tried to catch them and its not possible. When you crash client side, don't worry just relog and all will be fine, and the Blizz should be dead if you indeed did kill it. It happens to everyone. It is not just you, and is not the client that you use or the update for your client. Hopefully this helps to better paint an idea of what is going on with the invisible Blizz mob issue.

Rohen and 987654321Rui like this.
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
  3. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Moved to tips and tricks as it doesn't require support.

4. pureatti2ude

pureatti2ude Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Sorry, that I put it in the wrong place. I saw a post about it and thought I would make a new thread. My apologies.

5. 987654321Rui

987654321Rui Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM