1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done About hosting a contest (That I will pay for)

Discussion in 'Other' started by AmeliaFireFox, Jun 6, 2018.

1. AmeliaFireFox

AmeliaFireFox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    I was bored, sitting there in Regrowth, and I was wondering what I could to have some fun, make stuff interesting for a few people. And I thought of something.

'What if I hosted a building contest and gave the winner a reward?'

In the beginning, I was like "Lets make it a contest honoring me and pay them $10 USD" but then I thought, no that'll just be complicated and some people don't even know me so it's pointless. So I changed it.

I want to have a contest, and judge some builds, and pay the winner with either patron, or maybe a server perk, depending on what they want, and what the staff say to this post. It would support MYM, and be interesting for the players.

The details of this I'm not sure, this is basically a rough idea, and I can talk to staff about this to find something that is fair, and best for everyone

kikkawaryu likes this.
  2. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Contact @Mouro
    He is our event coordinator and might help you with that.

3. AmeliaFireFox

AmeliaFireFox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    Even if I just want permission to do this, I'd still have to talk to him about it?

4. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    No one is stopping you from holding a contest, but if you want something semi official, and somekind of middleman for the prizes i would contact Mouro

5. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    We can try something out yeah.
    I'll send you a DM

Monkey_Banana1 likes this.