1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Possible Adding OpenPeripherals to Project Ozone 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by zombierobotGC, Jan 24, 2018.

?

Would u like to see ComputerCraft become a more usable mod?

Poll closed Feb 3, 2018.
  1. yes, I think ComputerCraft needs to be able to do more

50.0%
  2. no, I don't use it for anything to big for me to want modpack changes

50.0%
  1. zombierobotGC

zombierobotGC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    In Project Ozone 2 the ComputerCraft is inefficient on its own because it requires turtles to do anything useful and turtles are very inefficient them self's except for placing and breaking(especially on servers) such as item assessment, reading info from other blocks, and etc. for instance: a friend was asking me to help him integrate ComputerCraft into his ME computer because the size of his ME network was straining it too much and cause problems and I was unable to fix this because OpenPeripherals allows computers to interact with inventories. I just think it would be useful for many things since ComputerCraft is a mod that allows players to express maximum creative freedom and also a great challenge that it should be allowed to have the tools to be useful

Please let me know if I am asking the wrong people for this type of change

sorry if this post is a bland or improper this my second time posting anything on a form anywhere

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    Is this a server side only mod? I remember it being one but I'm not 100% sure.

3. zombierobotGC

zombierobotGC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I don't think it is but I don't know much in the ways of Client Vs. Server(sorry for the inconvenience)

4. ViesSPR

ViesSPR Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    OpenPeripherals, in fact, is a server-side mod, so adding this mod to the server would be pretty much impossible.

5. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    Since this is a server side mod, MYM cannot add it to the pack, if you want it added to the pack you would have to ask the pack creators, however they may be done working on ozone 2, in which case it would be unlikely for them to change the pack further to add a small mod like this.

6. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    Unfortunately, this isn't possible. We don't alter packs that require clients to add another mod.