1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admin request

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by UnitiveRoom8, Jan 16, 2021.

1. UnitiveRoom8

UnitiveRoom8 Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Is it possible to get factions on tekkit legends? There are 3 of us on here but more will join if factions are a thing! Also, server chat is not aloud on the server! And do u need admins for tekkit server. I have history of admin work under my belt!

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    Mym usually dont modify p modpacks in any Way of its not nessesary to it proper functioning, duh if it xaisea problems in multiplayer environment its not added mostly.

Chat - theres Time when theres 10+players online AMD chat is dead bc ppltalk via /msg or party chata or Just mind their business and other Times 2 Players can flood chat

Admin? Maybe you apply for junior moderator first? You can do that in special thread.

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    What exactly do you mean by factions? Raiding and PvP?

4. UnitiveRoom8

UnitiveRoom8 Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    I've been an admin for 8 years on 4 different servers. I was not removed 3 servers shut down. The 4th one is still up but the owner is no good.

Factions is a plug in that allows an easier claim, easier for friends to team up and other fun things like a faction home /f home . It is run with bukkit which u already have on tekkit. The claiming on here is annoying because u have to do multiple trusts for your friends whenever u claim something. In factions, as long as u are in the faction, you have access to land, chests, claiming and there are ranks in factions like chief, members, soldiers, etc.

5. ViesSPR

ViesSPR Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    Cauldron API does not work well with Factions plugin