1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Advanced Rocketry Planet ID Scanning not working

Discussion in 'Continuum' started by Broklyn_Datroll, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    I have been burning through data trying to uncover Planetary ID's, and each and every time it yields nothing. Without the ability to discover the other planets, it is impossible to advance the questlines and to even start on ProjectE. I have looked at the client side config files for the mod, and it should be yielding a Planetary ID at a rate of 1 in 2 attempts. I have made approximately 50 attempts so far.

Additionally, the quest "Mob souls" in the Thermal Foregoing chapter is also proving problematic. It requires a 'Spawner Changer' from Actually Additions, which need the item 'Spawner Shards' to build. I have broken Spawners in the Overworld, Farmworld, and Nether and none have dropped the required Spawner Shards.

This quest does not prevent any other progression, but as a completionist it annoys me.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    Hey Brok, for the first issue could you try changing a config for me.
    Could you change your config in your <minecraft-instance>/config/advRocketry/advancedRocketry.cfg

Change this option from true to false to match this below:
    Code:
    	# If true planets must be discovered in the warp controller before being visible   
    	B:planetsMustBeDiscovered=false

saabnoxe likes this.
  3. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    That allowed me to see all of the planets. I wasn't sure of the server-side configs so hadn't changed any clientside yet.

Any leads on the lack of Spawner Shards?

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    As far as spawner shards are concerned, I believe it was a sponge issue. I will need to get back to you tonight to see make sure