1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done AG+ nether (and I assume end) issue

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by jayjayx5x1, Dec 7, 2017.

1. jayjayx5x1

jayjayx5x1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    when you are in the nether, and I assume it applies to the end aswell, on AG+ you can't use /home, /is home or /spawn, now this would be fine and all if there was a nether portal when you spawn in, but instead you spawn in a safe area on a glowstone platform, but no portal. Basically would you be able to add a nether portal to the nether spawn, or allow those commands, because I went there without knowing i would get stuck there, with no way out, thankfully i was able to use the /enderchest command to save my stuff but other players entering for the first time would not be so lucky. in the past there was a nether portal and end portal at the nether spawn, although there was no end portal that i could see upon entering. I realise that not many people play AG+ currently but things change and people love nostalgia and replaying packs :D

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    This was done intentionally on AG and AG+ as they are considered PvP Zones so home commands are disabled. I'm not entirely sure where the portals went, but I've replaced them for you.

3. jayjayx5x1

jayjayx5x1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:10 PM