1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Agrarian Skies + Kits

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by jayjayx5x1, Nov 29, 2017.

1. jayjayx5x1

jayjayx5x1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    I had used the donation shop in the past, and i decided recently to restart my island because of quest book reset and that i had died multiple times with important items, so i felt it best to restart because i couldn't figure out what to do or where to go, but restarting would give me perspective so i did that, when i went to use /kit resource I noticed that the only kit available was /kit animals, and I am sure that about a year or two ago when i first gained access to said kits from the donation shop, that they were available on AG+.

So I am woundering why I don't have access. I am thinking one of the two following reasons.
    1. For some reason I just don't have access, maybe because of my absence from he server for a long while.
    Or most likely 2. because those kits were removed from said server. if the case is 1. I kindly request that my access be restored, or if there is a command i am supposed to type in game that i be helped with that. Or if it is the case of 2. I also kindly request that they be added back in :D if not I understand, and am sure there is a valid reason for doing so, I would just like to know.

Kind Regards
    Jayjayx5x1

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Agrarian Skies and Agrarian Skies+ do not have kits available. If I recall correctly it was something about balance and not having the kits on there someone else could probably jump all over the reasons, but the good news is your kits work on all the other servers we have it's just an AS thing.

If you click here and hit the Agrarian section you'll see it is slightly different.

3. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Yep, you can also click HERE to look at the kit list. At the top, you will see the servers that offer kits and what the kits offer for those servers. You will notice here that AS and AS+ is not on the list, but AS2 is, so you may be interested in playing AS2 where kits are available :)