1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agrarian Skies - Skyblock Server | Reset - major update

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by Slind, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    Hey,

we decided to reset the agrarian skies server because of a major update of the modpack..

The new content introduced in 1.0.6 makes a map reset a sensible thing to do.
    Moving closer to release, Jadedcat has stated that she does not plan to add more mods to the pack and that the quest feature is the latest big change to come to the pack - It makes progressing harder as you have to be very cautious about your steps and cheesing the way through midgame constantly dying in the nether is no longer possible.

Along with this come sweeping balance adjustments:

- no usage of commands in the nether, you have to exit through a portal.
    - a life system which will ban you once you reach zero (you start with 16, can buy more with voting money and get more from quest rewards) [If you end up beeing banned you will of course be unbanned but forced to start over.]
    - the ingame feature of quests with highly rewarding bags of goodies as results and a literal "endgame" to focus on.
    - reworked skyblock challenges
    - a variety of islands to choose from as your starter.

MrRoooo, Kallixti and cbrozak like this.
  2. thebody1403

thebody1403 New Member

Local Time:
  3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
  4. MaxUumen

MaxUumen New Member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    We are already one recommended version behind. 1.0.8 has lots of changes and we are still on 1.0.6

5. thebody1403

thebody1403 New Member

Local Time:
    yeah, i just want to follow up on this new modpack and we are so much behind

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    sorry guys my mistake, we will update soon.

7. thebody1403

thebody1403 New Member

Local Time:
    1.0.10 is the recommended now

Vanroden likes this.
  8. Vanroden

Vanroden Guest

2.0.2 is already on the list to, that adds quest resets... =)

9. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    thanks for the info, I noticed the 1.0.10 push but not the 2.0.2 I think we will make some testing tomorrow and update soon after it.[DOUBLEPOST=1397235555,1397233304][/DOUBLEPOST]I just played around with it a bit, but I didn't find any way to reset yet, the party system is there but not much more :(. If you figure out more, let me know.

10. Vanroden

Vanroden Guest

Jadedcat quote
    ''An op can use a book to reset specific player quests. Vswe posted a video about how to do it.

Players on servers before the update will need to vote if they want to use the new map or keep going. If they keep going then they will still have their progress and they can team up if they want. They just won't have the new map.''

Not sure what she means about voting to reset. i will try to get a link to this video

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  11. xzoom9110

xzoom9110 New Member

Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    when will the server be back up

12. broke138

broke138 New Member

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    I tested it on a Hamachi Server and i was able to reset single and all quests(version 2.0.2)

13. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    yeah me too :D unfortunately there is still no command which we could use to automate it, but at least one step into the direction :)