1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accepted Allow RTP for "safer" dimensions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by mrminesheeps, Jul 12, 2022.

?

Would you agree with this idea?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. Yes, but with no invulnerability

25.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Potato

62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    If you scroll down a bit, someone had asked for RTP's to be allowed in some dimensions, and with what I saw, I figured I'd ask a more broad spectrum question: Can we enable /rtp in dimensions like Atum, Mining World, Abyssalcraft dimensions, and other such dimensions where a typical RTP wouldn't put you in imminent danger? And to prevent unnecessary deaths, maybe add a temporary invulnerability on an rtp? Perhaps lasting around 3 seconds.

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Well last time something similiar idea was added Aido said:

I know some world could be dangerous and some have special mechanics(like twilight or deep dark) but other? Why not? Like spirit world from witchery, if its good dream it would be nice to rtp to find new cotton, if its bad dream well... you should be prepared for that.
    So i vote for yes but without invu... univ... temporary god mode. How many times i rtp'ed and creeper blow next to my face or back?!?!

3. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    With the post that Ereh quoted, might I recommend a list 0of specific dimensions you'd like to see this on? That would give the admins a better way of deciding if they are doable.

mrminesheeps likes this.
  4. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    Well I did list a few example dimensions that I feel would work in my main post, but I could expand it to include Galacticraft/Advanced Rocketry (& addons) planets (with some exceptions) as well as relevant moons, Witchery/Bewitched Dream dimension, all mining worlds (Except Deep Dark probably), and I could list more but I think the point is made lol.

5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    I don't see a problem with this and should be easy to implement. I will see what I can do