1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allow trading of chraged draconium blocks

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Atum, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Atum

Atum Egyptian God of Creation

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    So I was skimming through the "end-game" items page on the forums to assure all my sales where in-line with the rules whilst I realized that charged draconium blocks are considered 'end-game'... So I can sell normal blocks of draconium, but god forbid if they have a charge? I can't say this for everyone, but I was charging draconium blocks within a few days of being on the server with ease. So why not just take it off the list of'end-game' items if its so easy to obtain? The only thing it would cause if placed on the market is an easier life for those players who have to wait sometimes hours to charge their blocks, whilst it takes me mere minutes for a stack.

2. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    It takes you minutes to charge them because you are endgame. :)

3. Atum

Local Time:
    @Mouro Though you can charge them as soon as you have access to power, the only difference is the amount of time. That's like labeling Fluix Crystals as 'end-game' because if you have a chamber you can make them faster.

4. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    It takes charged blocks to get the dragon heart and to make end game awaken, The amount of power it takes per block is a great deal to a mid game player. Some people can not produce this much power until they are at or near end game. For these reasons it is considered end game and in my own opinion I do not think it should be allowed to be sold on the market.

Kazeodori and tyler489 like this.
  5. Atum

Local Time:
    What about mob souls? Those are required to get the ressurection block, though they are allowed to be sold. Also, if you go to the end right after weekly reset you can get a Dragon heart by killing vanilla dragon without much issue as in full diamond

6. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Mob souls are not endgame though as they are only used to craft the resurrection stone and they are very easy to get early game. As for being able to kill the dragon on the weekly reset, this can only be done once by one person out of however many are connected to the server at the time. If you want to farm the dragon for its heart only on the weekly reset you are more than welcome. I think 4 hearts a month is just great as well.

7. Don't! Just don't say that... I nearly died getting a skeleton mob soul on my first day... don't undermine my efforts![DOUBLEPOST=1482654282][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Tell that to wurger...