1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Any way to load chunk (client side) in a builder guide?

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by _Enjoyed_, Dec 14, 2016.

1. _Enjoyed_

_Enjoyed_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    As the title say, i need something to chunk-load in the client side (iron blocks/gold blocks dont work.) to load a builder guide. Im building a dome, a big dome, and im doing this with a builder guide, to look it good (because i suck so hard as building), and before i reach the "end"/borders, it leaves me with a few seconds to place blocks (and the fps drow for having 100k+ blocks "loaded" in the builder guide.

For anyone wondering how big it is, i leave a screenshot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (each gray square represents 16x16 blocks)

2. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Increase your view distance. always stay looking towards the builders guide.

3. _Enjoyed_

_Enjoyed_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    It was one of the firsts things i tried (render distance i suppose ur talking), but for some reason it doesn't load far chunks (maybe view-distance server variable blocks?).

EDIT: Also, my pc isn't a big cucumber, i run 120 constantly, but when i enable the builder guide, it drops to 17, one tried to help me but their minecraft crashed at the moment i turned on.

4. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    I don't think they will increase that. you could design it in single player, and use schematica to view the blueprint on the server.

Mouro likes this.