1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Any way to preserve my claim?

Discussion in 'Age of Engineering' started by Rexarc, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    Soo, I recently moved. And after a week of little internet, I'm informed it'll be another 2 ish weeks till my pc is de-insected. Any way I can save my things? Or will I have to start over?

2. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Something that can be done by either yourself or a staff member can help extend the life of your claim. We have an absence command, that when issued increases the claim deleter timer from 14 days (For non patrons and T1 Patrons) to 28 days. Upon logging into any of our servers, the absence will be removed and all your claim times will be set to 14 days again. Absences are network wide so issuing the command on server A will also increase the claim deleter timer on server B. We can also transfer your claims for you to a member of your trust list as a last resort if your time away ends up being longer than the 28 days stated through the absence command.

3. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    How do I use the absence command if I don't have my pc? Seems like it'd work. I'm only on age of engineering.

4. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  5. Rexarc

Rexarc The Alchemist

Local Time:
    Thanks ~ ^^

Peace7904 likes this.