1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Anyone Have Troubles With Mythic After Update?

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by osirisgothra, Oct 21, 2022.

1. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Seems that Lunatris core is somehow changed and thus making certain client-side mods no longer compatible thanks to the new updates, be warned!! Using "Hard Force Update" will probably not even remedy the solution. This is for those of us who use custom map and helper mods (like the Loot Capacitor formatter and the alternate mini-maps, and other light client mods that are well within acceptable usage).

To be completely honest, it really feels to me more like a downgrade than an upgrade. A downdate?

2. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    sounds to me that the simplest solution to this is to just stop using those specific client-side mods and just play the pack as intended. but i dont use clientside mods, cuz i dont seem to need them. so why do you need it? :D

3. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    I'm going to close this out, as mod incompatibilities are an issue to bring up with pack authors, rather than network staff. Here is the PO3 GitHub link, if you'd like to make a post there about it.