1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done aoe node 1 nether reseting

Discussion in 'Age of Engineering' started by Tapercrazy_jay, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Tapercrazy_jay

Tapercrazy_jay Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    hi there jw on aoe node 1 when did the nether reset as i know it had a bugged reset so it didnt do it on the 1st of the month n i though it might get sorted ready for the following month but instead it seems its been reset with out a notice n i hav lost my wither killing setup and yes i know about the no refund part but it would be nice to of had a warning due to the bug of the refresh of it ta

2. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    Will go ahead and tag an @Administrator to look into this for you seeing as this will require looking backend to see what's up.
    -V

3. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Hi Tapercrazy_jay,
    I'm sorry to hear you lost your items/set up, I know how frustrating it can be as it has happened to me in the past. I went in-game and confirmed that the nether did reset and players currently online have informed me that it reset earlier this month, which would make sense as it was scheduled to reset on the 1st of the month. I would advice removing any setup or structure in the nether that you would like to keep, during this time frame until you have confirmed the reset has happened and/or confirmed with a staff member that it is "bugged" and will not be happening. This way, you do not risk losing any items to a reset. In other words, prepare for a reset at the beginning of each month and confirm it happened before replacing the setup. You can read more about world resets by clicking here. I hope this helps! Since there is nothing further that needs to be done at this point in time, I will go ahead and close this thread.