1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done AOTBT Sphax Pack

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by Cainneigh, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Cainneigh

Cainneigh New Member

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    I would like to install the Sphax pack for AOTBT. I have downloaded the vanilla Sphax resource pack from bdcraft.net and the AOTBT specific Sphax pack from:
    [128x/64x/32x] Attack of the B-Team [MC1.6] - BDcraft Community
    I then copied all the asset files from the AOTBT pack into the asset file for the vanilla Sphax pack. These are the instructions listed on the page for the AOTBT pack. However, when I launch MYM and apply this combined texture pack, everything becomes dark, as if night, even in the daytime. Also, chunks unload and I will crash within a few seconds.
    I am not tech savvy enough to troubleshoot this issue. Has anyone else had this problem or may know how to fix it? Or does anyone know the correct way for me to apply the Sphax resource pack for AOTBT?
    Thanks!

2. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    if your useing optifine try disableing it other then that i got nothing sorry

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    A crash-report would help narrow it down. I use Sphax with the AOTB patch so it is functional. If you post a crash-report I can probably direct you to where things went wrong

4. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    Hello, Seeing as how you haven’t been on the forums or ingame since making this, I’m going to go ahead and mark it as done.
    ~Grey