1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Backpack broken after update

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Sub_Terranean, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Sub_Terranean

Sub_Terranean Member

Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    I am unsure if this effects both modes as I am on expert. The update installed on 6/30/2019 broke not only the miners backpack but all of them. How they work, in case you are unsure, is if you are carrying a miners backpack and pick up an ore ,the ore will go into the internal inventory of the bag. It is this way with the foresters backpack, diggers backpack etc.

The update broke this where now nothing can go into any of the backpacks. If you open a diggers back pack and try to place sand, dirt, etc , which normally goes in it, youll see you are completely unable.

TLDR: All the forestry for minecraft backpacks, which I use extensively, have been broken by the update.

This has has happened before with a previous update several years ago and it was fixed by an admin

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Hello Sub_Terranean,

This is an old bug and the fix for this is actually pretty simple. Just navigate to your modpack folder and go into the /configs/Forestry/ folder and delete the backpacks.cfg.

Unless they introduced a new bug in this update that should fix the backpacks. Let me know if it works for you.

HanoverFist69

3. Sub_Terranean

Sub_Terranean Member

Local Time:
    Ive done exactly that and its still not working, neither for me or my wife who also plays on the server

4. Sub_Terranean

Sub_Terranean Member

Local Time:
    Update : The bags are broken on both infinity normal and infinity expert. Confirmed broken by mods ad multiple people on both servers

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Hello Sub_Terranean,

Made some changes to the server's cfg files. Tested the fixes in-game and backpacks appear to be working fine now. I'll mark this as Done, but if you have any further issues just reply here.

HanoverFist69

SirWill likes this.