1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Bad Login / Error codes during login

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by Snicklefritz113, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Snicklefritz113

Snicklefritz113 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    I have tried both the Technic launcher and the Mym Launcher. I have uninstalled the reinstalled the mod pack on both launchers. I have downloaded the current version of Java. On the Technic Launcher I get a "bad login" when trying to join the server. On the Mym launcher I get the follow error when trying to login at the launcher. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: No content to map due to end-of-input
    at [Source: java.io.StringReader@36ed1b9; line: 1, column: 1]
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException.from(JsonMappingException.java:164)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._initForReading(ObjectMapper.java:3029)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._readMapAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:2971)
    at com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper.readValue(ObjectMapper.java:2091)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.util.HttpRequest$BufferedResponse.asJson(HttpRequest.java:549)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.auth.microsoft.MinecraftServicesAuthorizer.lambda$getUserProfile$0(MinecraftServicesAuthorizer.java:40)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.util.HttpRequest.expectResponseCodeOr(HttpRequest.java:229)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.auth.microsoft.MinecraftServicesAuthorizer.getUserProfile(MinecraftServicesAuthorizer.java:39)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.auth.YggdrasilLoginService.call(YggdrasilLoginService.java:66)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.auth.YggdrasilLoginService.login(YggdrasilLoginService.java:36)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.dialog.LoginDialog$LoginCallable.call(LoginDialog.java:160)
    at com.skcraft.launcher.dialog.LoginDialog$LoginCallable.call(LoginDialog.java:152)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    My guess would be that you need to migrate your account.

3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Migrate account and update launcher.