1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Banned wrongfully

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by ReaIObama, Aug 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReaIObama

ReaIObama New Member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    Ok. Not only was I banned for no reason. It was for homophobia. Ok behind all the Obama stuff. I'm gay in real life lol is that what you want to hear? I don't know how I was permabanned for being homophobic when there was NOTHING in the chat about me being homophobic. Not only that... AFTER I was unmuted I wanted to clear up air with all the confused players in the chat. I wanted to clear up that in no way was a fecalfeliac... Don't know why I have to clear that up, but ok. So about 3 minutes after that message I was perma-banned. Not only that. Nowhere in the rules does not follow staff direction cause a permaban... Not only that. I wasn't even trying to make a joke about it. I just wanted to clear the air with the server.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    You can discuss this at length in your ban appeal. Failure to comply with these directions will result in your removal from the forums therefore not providing you with a chance to appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.