1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Base griefed while I was in it....

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by Fabreazi, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Fabreazi

Fabreazi Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    Had just moved base to new location.....spent all day mining out the space and setting up all my stuff. From around 4:45pm EST until 5:15pm EST, I was about 10-20 blocks directly below my base following a cave that opened up. When I returned to the surface inside my base.... almost everything was gone. I can't even think of all the individual machine names and items that were taken but two whole walls (both 10-12 blocks long) were lined with main components, machines and chests. The ones I can remember would be the two full tinkers setups, two kiln furnace setups, bunch of shulker chests, few sets of diamond armor, several chests full of bronze, copper and tin ingots and blocks, coal and bunch of other stuff. I hadn't even finished figuring out what the perimeter of the base was going to be, so I purposely didn't claim it yet....but certainly planned to before I logged off.

I'm fairly certain I know who the culprit is too.....just check the server chat logs @5:10pm to 5:12pm EST (6/7/22) and its pretty blatant....but Ill let the staff be the judge.

I was really enjoying this modpack....so this is a real punch in the gut. That said, as much as I wish it weren't the case, I'm struggling to find any motivation to play while I am waiting in limbo here.

2. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    Can a @Moderator look into this please?

Edit: Didn't realize the investigation is already going on.

3. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    Jupp ;)

I followed the ticket trail. Anyhow. Thieves caught and sendt packing and stolen shulkers and crates returned.

[​IMG]

4. Fabreazi

Fabreazi Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Yes I was impressed with the turnaround time. Thank you mods!!

5. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Yes they do try, but sometimes things get in the way...perhaps LIFE! I'm still trying to get over half of my base back. I was hospitalized suddenly and didn't get the chance to request the override on my time so I lost over half of my base to inactivity. Now I wait for staff to give me the link to remake the base. Oh well... **** happens.