1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Base removal

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by MGThanatos, Nov 18, 2018.

1. MGThanatos

MGThanatos Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    So, we got a Base right next to ours, by our former Neighbor. They, however, just left off, unclaimed their base and didn't remove it. As its a Base, we were told to create a ticket for Staff to remove it. Said Base is the ugly wooden cuby thing at coords +1379 -2635 77, as well as a tiny claimed strip hindering our expansion at +1377 -2617
    Would be much appreciated if someone removed it, it looks really ugly next to our Base.

2. chaseB2

chaseB2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    Hello MGThanatos, I'll come on over and hop on here shortly and have a look-see at that base and see if we can't get it removed for you.
    [doublepost=1542584566,1542580835][/doublepost]Is this the base in question you wish to be removed?
    [​IMG]

Also, I'm afraid I can't remove the claim in the way, however, I can transfer it to you as I see you're trusted on it. If that's what you would like done, we can certainly do that!

3. MGThanatos

Local Time:
    Yes it is. If you allow, we can remove it ourselves and delete everything we found. We don't need that Basic stuff he had anyway. The claim transfer didn't work it seems, I can't delete it and it still says the former Owner's name as current owner

4. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    Chase likely hasn't done it yet as he was waiting for confirmation from you ;)

5. chaseB2

chaseB2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    I've removed the structure and transferred the claim over to you. You're all set.

6. MGThanatos

Local Time:
    Thank you very much

chaseB2 likes this.