1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done BC filler malfunctions.

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Rissning, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Rissning

Rissning Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    Hey my BC filler which i used to clear out large areas with clear stops working after some. I tried finding out about the issue, but no success. I was wondering if anyone know of this and reason why, maybe solution.

I applied power with cell, i had up to 3 working at same time for 15 min before 2 went off. sometime it takes one line from bottom to top furthest away, other time it take one quick shot and then ends. Some time it wont work at all.

I tried using cabled, I have it loaded, I made sure it got 800 output on cell and an everlasting powersupply from base and the cell got 100% power even as its working. Also I tried making it small, still wouldnt work out. The machine have clear graphic when working also.

2. ben_mkiv

ben_mkiv Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    If the area is claimed you have to do
    Code:
    /trust [BuildCraft]

with the braces!

3. Rissning

Local Time:
    i tried, but it wouldnt let me, cause none player[DOUBLEPOST=1471132224][/DOUBLEPOST]never mine its (buildcraft)[DOUBLEPOST=1471132414][/DOUBLEPOST]nope, it still wont mine out what it need

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Is it stopping at the same location every time? There might be a small claim at that location.

5. Rissning

Local Time:
    i gonne try now to make it with trust (clear)[DOUBLEPOST=1471193538,1471191327][/DOUBLEPOST]that did not work either, even with all kind of trusts[DOUBLEPOST=1471193799][/DOUBLEPOST]in claimed area, it wont work, in area not claimed it works fine[DOUBLEPOST=1471193814][/DOUBLEPOST]even with all kind of trusts

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    How much work does it need to do? Could you unclaimed the area while you are around and let it work? Reclaim once it is done or you need to leave.

7. Rissning

Local Time:
    eh, around 200x800 maybe with height of 35^^ no i cant, but i manage to make some way round

Slind likes this.
  8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Does this mean this issue is resolved for you, with a workaround you found?

9. Rissning

Local Time:
    i have to mine it for hand, not solved, but not sure u could solve it without gettin into solution urself and test the BC filler[DOUBLEPOST=1471211691][/DOUBLEPOST]look at it how u like rly, just put out the question incase there was a way.

10. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Hmm, I always unclaimed so I could use it. A year ago we added support for trusting fakeplayers, so that should work, too. Unfortunately I can't get on and look atm.