1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beginning in crundee craft

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by AngryMelon2, Jul 3, 2016.

?

Was this useful

1. Yes

2. No

3. Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. AngryMelon2

AngryMelon2 Member

Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Hi there! You came here to learn how to start in crundee craft. I recommend a base understanding of some of the mods or else youre not going to last very long. Ok here's my guide on crundee craft.

Step 1: Make a base
    Making an area where you can build is essential in any mod pack.

Step 2: Make some crops/Go mining
    Ok so go mining and gather tons of materials. The first crops your going to make are iron seeds. They require 4 iron. Every magical crop requires 4 of the material so if you have 3 iron you won't be able to make crops. Now if you look at the recipe in game you'll see that you also need some essence so mining that and making the infusion stones might take a while. Once you have the crop and plant it you'll see that it's not growing. Don't worry it is just very slowly. To speed it up make a watering can it needs 4 iron a bowl and some bone meal. Once you have this walk up to your crop and hold right click with the can In your hand. You'll see it grow faster.

Step 3 : Team with someone OPTIONAL
    Teaming with someone is a great way to make friends and grow popular in the community. This can also help you make more tools and better armor. This is completely optional you can solo if you like.

Step 4 : Vote Vote Vote
    Voting is very helpful and can help you succeed in the sever. Voting may seem stupid but it's very helpful to the server and gets you money. Once you do /vote and vote all 5 times you'll have 50 tokens or 500 MyM's to get the tokens to show up do /vote forceupdate. With tokens you can enter /shop and take a look around you can buy MyM's or claim blocks to expand your claim.

Step 5 : Mob farming/portal creation
    Kill a lot of mobs if you want draconic ingots . Well mobs don't drop them but your going to need some ender pearls and blaze power. Oh wait I should tell you about portal's first to make a portal make a nether portal and put a sign one block under it write the word portal on the first line and power it with a redstone signal and boom you have a portal. This portal goes everywhere except Divine RPG portal's but that's a hole new tutorial.

Well these are the basics I might make more. If you need help in game ask me through msg I'm on a lot.
    Hope you enjoyed bye
    ~AngryMelon2

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    Vouch likes this.