1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Biome Makers not working in Quantum Quarries

Discussion in 'StoneBlock' started by Xx_Canadian_xX, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Xx_Canadian_xX

Xx_Canadian_xX Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    I made a Hell Biome Maker put it into my Quantum Quarry and it does not change the biome, it appears to be happening with other players as well, not sure if this is a bug or intentional.

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Hello SkittleGirl,

There is a known issue with the quantum quarry that disallows you to set it's biome. I even went ahead and tested this to make sure. We are aware of the issue, but the reason why we cannot do anything about is because it is not located on our end, it is not a bad interaction with sponge, in fact it is an issue with the mod itself and multiplayer environments. Now one could just tell us to go reset or even change the template for the world it mines from, but the quantum quarry is really specific, doing so would only cause more issues that it would fix. So sadly the quantum quarry will have to remain with the standard Extreme hills biome. Also, please do not use the hell biome marker, it has proven to cause server lag and server crashes in the past. I will go ahead and mark this thread as done.

Xx_Canadian_xX likes this.
  3. Xx_Canadian_xX

Xx_Canadian_xX Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Thank you for the clear explanation of this issue, hopefully, it will be resolved in future updates to the pack itself.