1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Blizz Mob

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by tictacton, May 23, 2023.

1. tictacton

tictacton Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Hi there, the Blizz from Thermal Expansion has been bugged for quite some time now on B-team. The mob is totally invisible and only takes damage from projectiles. To make matters worse, they also crash the game of any nearby players when they are killed.

Is there any way you can either 1: Fix the issue with the mob not appearing and crashes (as far as I know they work fine in singleplayer)? or 2: stop them from spawning in general? They only have 1 drop, which has alternate recipes that can replace it.

I'm currently building a base in an Alps biome where they spawn, and its very frustrating to have to crash my game over and over to stop them from shooting at me.

Thanks.

2. dragon87tamer

dragon87tamer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    Hi there, thank you for letting us know about this. I will see if I can get a lovely @Senior Moderator to investigate this issue further. Please be patient while they look into this!

3. McDomo69

McDomo69 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    Unsure if this has been resolved or you moved on from this project. Does changing biomes using witchery get rid of them spawning?
    Just a temporary fix for the time being

I don’t recall if it changes the appearance of the biome so I’d understand if it’s a dealbreaker for you to not go forward with it

Might not work but just a thought worth a shot, perhaps iron golems but good chance they just die since they can’t see it
    Best regards

4. Mimifan

Mimifan Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Hello McDomo69,

If you are talking about the Rite of Shifting Seasons, there is nothing saying that it would get rid of them spawning so I would just go and think it doesn't :)
    For everything else, I will just say the same as dragon87tamer said and let a Senior Moderator investigate.

Have a great day/night
    Mimifan