1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Blood Magic bug or not? Demon summoning don't work.

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by LordEreh, Apr 27, 2017.

1. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    As title says - it's a bug we cant summon demons or it's made on purpose?

I want to know because without demon( NOT ELEMENTAL) you cant have demon crystal which is needed to perform demonic invasion(to get crystals for tier 6 altar).

And demon crystal IS NOT demon shard selled at spawn! So dont tell me i can buy it, you must summon demon and we can summon elementals which drops demon shards but not the demons like fallen angel etc.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  2. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I think there is an alternative recipe for the shards used in the crystal clusters. Not at home right now. Plz check nei.

3. LordEreh

Local Time:
    There is but this recipe is SOOOO time consuming... demon invasion is faster

4. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    You only need a lot of weak shards, which you can easily mass-produce with imbued slates. The demon invasion is probably disabled anyway, but I have to confirm that.

5. LordEreh

Local Time:
    So I and Sandstroem have a little chat on server and we conclude to good idea is to add sing at spawn to exchange master blood rune for 1 life shard because tier 4 and higher tier prioritize higher tier recipe.

Master blood orb is t4 recipe and life shard is t3 recipe and you always get tier 4 recipe on t4 or higher altars.

6. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    @Administrator Can we add that sign ? Hand in Tier 4 Orb (Master Blood Orb) for a Life shard

7. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    Hi there, the recipe for the life shards in blood magic is not one we made, that is the recipe intended by the pack author. As we have a rule that we generally don't change the pack unless it is 100% required I'm afraid I don't think it would be appropriate to implement such a workaround of the intended mechanics. The recipe looks quite fare in my opinion, you just need to get a weak blood shard by sifting soul sand, and then you can make a ton more with imbued slates.

8. LordEreh

Local Time:
    I get your point but if you are in point to even consider crafing life shards for crystal cluster for t6 altar, you already have t5 altar and when you try to craft t3 life shard recipe on t4 or t5 altar you always get Master blood orb so it's kinda bugged so thought exchange sign at spawn should be fair to use

9. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Use a tier 3 altar like the NEI says and you wont have a problem

10. LordEreh

Local Time:
    Only problem with tier 3 altar is that recipe takes so much time even with speed runes.

I developed good and fast setup to bypass that problem. I make a tutorial later.

11. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    That's how the creator of the pack made it and it's worked fine for us for all the time the pack has been on our servers. It's not supposed to be easy or fast to do, it's designed to be tricky and annoying, and when it comes down to it we will not change the way a pack is designed unless absolutely necessary, and as this process is working as normal I don't see any need for us to change it.