1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Botania Open Crate

Discussion in 'Divine Journey' started by weirdonz, Aug 18, 2018.

1. weirdonz

weirdonz Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Hi,

The Botania open crate uses a TiCon drawbridge to craft, and the drawbridge is marked as a disabled item.
    Does this mean no Botania open crate is available?
    Are the open crates available from the NPC market at all?
    Could the crafting recipe for the open crate be changed for this server so it can be made just not using a banned item (replace with something similar in resources as drawbridge)?

cheers

2. PotatoWithHat

PotatoWithHat Lord of Giraffes

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    I think you cant place or hold drawbridge, but use it for crafting (shiftclicking in inventory doesnt work too, you have to move it manually)

3. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    As Z6J2 mentioned, items that require banned items to be crafted are still craftable. If you are making an open crate I assume you have made molecular assemblers in the past, they too require a banned item to be crafted. Anyways, in order to craft with banned items, simply refrain from shift+clicking the banned items around in inventories. Other than that they can be used as normal crafing components.

4. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    As someone who is playing through DJ, open crates are craftable and I use one in a botania automated setup and one for a crystal growth accelerator automation.

5. weirdonz

weirdonz Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    oh this is great.
    I didn't try making them at all just assumed it wouldn't work.

Thanks for the replies