1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Breaking tanks with pickaxe

Discussion in 'Age of Engineering' started by harryarne, Sep 11, 2017.

1. harryarne

harryarne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    Tanks now dest completely when breaking with a pickaxe (gas tanks and neotech tanks).

I could not break creative tank with neotech wrench and it despawned completely. I tried with gas-tanks (mekanism) and had the same outcome. What is happening? I have been breaking tanks with pickaxe earlier without any problems (cept content despawning). I tried getting help in Discord but that place is deserted.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    You broke it or you right clicked it to try to drop the item on the ground? This is with the Neotech wrench right?

3. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Neotech tanks shud only be removed whit the neotech wrench or else the tank is lost
    Meknisim tanks shud retain there contiants Since the wrench for that mod is age restricted i broke a meknisim tank yesterday and it droppede whit its contentent 14 buckets of bio diesel

You might have ben u lucky i had the same issue whit an aa miner so i had to rebuild it

4. harryarne

Local Time:
    Yeah, it seems glitchy at times, I did try to break it with wrench (didn't work) - then I tried with pickaxe. Next time the same thing happened I logged off/on - then it worked (with wrench). Anyway, seems like a random occuring thing, I am done with the pack so I don't mind anymore, but for the ppl struggeling it would be an issue (though I have no idea how to fix it).

5. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    You dont break it whit the wrench you shift right click it so it pop it off

6. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    Hi harryarne,
    @hihello0773 and I did some testing and we were able to break Mekanism tanks with a pickaxe and shift right click with a wrench for NeoTech tanks. Like Fireforce said, you may have gotten unlucky. Here is a GIF showing us breaking Mekanism gas tanks and here is a GIF showing us breaking NeoTech tanks with a wrench. I hope this helps! Since there is nothing further that can be done, I will go ahead and close this thread. If you find yourself needing more help regarding this matter, feel free to reopen this thread. Happy gaming!
    -Tipsied

Fireforce likes this.
  7. harryarne

Local Time:
    I too managed this before and after experiencing the glitch. I have since completed the pack (re-made the tank that got dested). Thanks for looking into it and for replying. I still think MYM servers are the best around - keep up the good work!