1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Broken quests in FS

Discussion in 'Forever Stranded' started by AceOfBases, Mar 30, 2018.

1. AceOfBases

AceOfBases CDO: OCD alphabetized as it ought to be.

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    There are a number of broken quests in FS, most notably in the Collector section.

Kaymax took care of the last one. I have several more ready for an admin. All ingredients or required qtys are prepped for easy inspection.

I am very likely online, just pop on in.

Thank you.

2. Monkey_Banana1

Monkey_Banana1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Hello,

Thanks for creating a forum post.

I will be tagging our @Junior Administrator team so they may look into this and complete the quests where they see fit.

Please be patient whilst this is looked into as they may have higher priorities at this current moment. I assure you this will be looked into as soon as someone has some spare time.

Thanks,

- Monkey

3. AceOfBases

Local Time:
  4. ST_GIT

ST_GIT Active Member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    yep i have a quest that i can not finish and it the very first one number 9 gathering supplies. i have all the stuff to finish it and wont let me hand it in. and number 82 regulate on the go the thirst quencher is incomplete and i have made it.

5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Could you guy(s) list the quest names and IDs of said quests? If you shift+hover, it will display a number

6. AceOfBases

Local Time:
    For me, it's all the quests in the collector set, plus a few random, The problem with the collector quests is that the OSS doesn't register that you are giving it materials. Kaymax came and took care of the initial quest for 1 million dirt. I have 11 quests ready for verification.

Quest 13
    Quest 26
    Quest 20
    Quest 17
    Quest 15
    Quest 21
    Quest 22
    Quest 24
    Quest 28

Quest 101 (contains a banned item)
    Quest 82 (never registers that you made it)
    [doublepost=1522891617,1522818976][/doublepost]Since my ticket has now been closed by Aidoneus, which was opened since this was being ignored, and this is still open 6 days after posting it, with no movement, while other players with precisely the same request have been taken care of within an hour or two, just mark this one done and close it, along with any other tickets or issues I have. Clearly there's no interest. Waste of my time.

7. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Never assume the lack of an immediate response is because we don't care, we're human with responsibilities that exist beyond here ;). @Junior Administrator. I'll tag a jr to come look at the issue if I don't get to it later tonight.

8. AceOfBases

Local Time:
    I'm aware of the humanity on the other side of the screen. When somebody spends time to close my ticket, rather than solve it, I give up.

Really no need to tag anyone. They were tagged a week ago. During that week, they took care of other people with exactly the same request within a matter of an hour or two. Let them work on other things. I know I completed the quests; I don't need the book to agree with me. Enjoy your upcoming weekend. Thanks for your response, @wyndman .

If you care to analyze how the system failed, I think that doing /ticket create instead of the forum post might have worked better. That's how the other users were able to get assistance quickly. Also, Discord. In hindsight, I suspect Discord>/ticket>forum post. The straw for me was closing my /ticket because I had a forum post. The /ticket was made precisely because the forum post clearly wasn't working.

Anyways, peace out.

9. Jitrid

Jitrid Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Hello, AceOfBases,

Thank you for reaching out to us,

I have met you in game, completed your quests and taken the items.

I hope to have hereby solved your issue,

Kind wishes,
    Jitrid

10. AceOfBases

Local Time:
    Thank you. My quests are finished. I appreciate your help.

AoB