1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Bug kicking players to lobby/hub and unable to log back in

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by Fabreazi, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Fabreazi

Fabreazi Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    Roughly 6 hours ago I was in my base and bumped into an electrical wire. I took some damage and was immediately booted out to the main lobby/hub. I have not been able to log back in since.

After asking for support in multiple MYM discord channels, it was recommended that I have somebody with perms for my claim go in and try to remove the related wires/blocks. Since then, 2 additional players.....both of whom had perms for my claim already.....went into my base to see if they could do just that.

Long story short.....upon approaching my gravestone, each of these players were also kicked from the game and out to the lobby/hub. Neither one of them took any damage and were roughly 5-10 blocks away from my gravestone when they were booted. They also can no longer play the game.

Just looking for some support on this.

2. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    Hello Fabreazi,

Would you be able to upload a crash report? This can give us a better idea of how to help.

Thanks,
    Sov

3. Fabreazi

Fabreazi Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    I had no crash reports because I wasn't crashing.....problems been fixed though.

4. iLuxxy

iLuxxy Consultant

Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Assuming from your last comment that the problem is resolved, I will go ahead and close this post, if anything else arises then go ahead and reply to this post.

Happy Crafting