1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Builder's Paradise 1.12.2 Pack suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Braun_, May 17, 2019.

?

Would You like this pack?

1. Yes, I'm the best

82.4%
  2. No, I'm a soggy potato

17.6%
  3. I don't want to go to school I just want, Fre sha vac a doo ( Yes )

23.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Braun_

Braun_ Moderator Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Hello MyM, It's me the Avocado Loving Brewn.

As of now we have a ton of skyblocks, hardcore questing packs for 1.12. Minor exception for ultimate reloaded. I'm suggesting more of a kitchen sink pack with the focus of being creative, building focus while still maintaining major mods. This pack is very much like infinity.

FTB: Builders Paradise FTB Builders Paradise - Modpacks - Minecraft - CurseForge

You'll still find some of your trusted tech friends here such as Applied Energistics, Forestry, Immersive Engineering, and Thermal Expansion along with the titans of magic like Thaumcraft, Botania, and Astral Sorcery but the true stars of the pack are the buildings mods. Fairy Lights, Fancy Lamps, Blockcraftery, Little Tiles, and Architecturecraft are just a few of the options and when paired with building aids like BetterBuilders wands and Chisel, well, the sky is the limit! The inclusion of ProjectEX providing easy access to bulk materials through EMC enhances the flow of the build centric gameplay so there's nothing stopping you from completing your Minecraft masterpiece!

This would be a really cool pack as it really does have ton of mods for the tech savvy people but it has an overall focus of having a ton of cool building mods which I'm excited to mess with on 1.12 like Fairy lights, Blockcraftery, little tiles, EMC building wands.

[​IMG]

TinySmalls, GreyWolf11 and ggkhs like this.
  2. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    @Braun_ I'm upset i cant say both yes and the last option.

Braun_ and ggkhs like this.
  3. Braun_

Braun_ Moderator Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Try now @ grey XD just for you habibibibi

4. XoCynner

XoCynner Moderator

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    guacamole

Braun_ and ggkhs like this.