1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Built Base in Farmworld :x (Is transfer to the overworld possible?)

Discussion in 'Tekkit Legends' started by CupofKonst, Mar 18, 2018.

1. CupofKonst

CupofKonst New Member

Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    Me and my friend unknowingly built our entire base in the farmworld, not realizing that it is one that gets reset... :s
    This was thankfully brought to my attention by TFudgey7
    Is there perhaps a plugin which can transfer builds between worlds so we don't have to start from scratch?
    The Build is located at 3532, 77, 3293.

If someone could look into this before the end of the month (reset) that would be amazing.
    Thank you for your time.

-Konst

2. Monkey_Banana1

Monkey_Banana1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    Hello Konat,

Unfortunately there is no way we are able to move your base from one world to the other. You and your base mate are going to have to do this yourselves, if other players on the server are willing to help that would be awesome!

Sadly we are not able to perform this.
    The Farmworld will reset in less that 2 weeks (12d).

For now as I have informed you on our stance on this related issue I will be marking this thread as solved.

If you have any other issues or any issues are to arise during the transfer please let us know by either submitting a Ticket ingame (/Ticket create) or filling out another support post here on the forums.

Thank you for playing on MYM we hope you have a good day / night and continue to play on our servers.

Kind Regards,

-Monkey

CupofKonst likes this.