1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buying tp to spawn from shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Tapercrazy_jay, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Tapercrazy_jay

Tapercrazy_jay Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    hi there i had a idea that it would help people out if they was able to buy a tpa to spawn from the shop were u have server options so it knows which server your on to tpa u bk to spawn so it helps for times when they are crashing in a area n no staff are around to help out. ta

Willshaper likes this.
  2. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    I like the idea. It would allow players to quickly solve a lot of these random crashes easily, and it would take that work off of the staff.

But I'm not sure how it would work via the shop, as you can enter any Username. Which would basically allow you to troll people by teleporting them to spawn randomly.

As for how to implement it without that being possible, i'd leave that up to the staff :D

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    This is probably something which would better to have in the forum as your account is verified here but this would be a bigger task.