1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Cannot Craft Proper Infused Seeds

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by CN_Armor, Nov 16, 2017.

1. CN_Armor

CN_Armor Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    When I was trying to create some Infused Seeds from Thaumic Tinkerer Mod earlier, no matter what type of shards I used I could only get Aer Infused Seeds as results. I tried the infusion process in single player mode and the results are the same, so it might be a mod compatibility issue.

I want to ask if I can get each primal aspect Infused Seeds from stuffs' creative power.:D Since this issue is likely mod pack related so I don't think it can be easily fixed, this is the easiest solution I can think of. If I can't then no big deal, it's just a way to get certain essentia easier. I will just move on.

2. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    the mym staff doesent not give out items sorry but i think you may have to think of another way to get them

3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    So, this has been a known issue for a long time. @BookerTheGeek didn't we have a recipe to fix this? I cannot remember. This is a problem with the mod that adds the seeds itself. Will see if I can come up with a reasonable recipe

Monkey_Banana1 likes this.
  4. CN_Armor

CN_Armor Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    Well, I don't find any recipe other than infusion. If you want to create workaround recipes, perhaps in Arcane Worktable, with 4 crystal clusters of the same aspect surround a seed plus a decent amount of matching vis?

But really this is only gonna make getting certain essentia easier for skyblock, such as Auram which needs you to break a node or kill a wisp. I can always plant silver trees to generate a node, just slower and kinda tedious.

5. ProperChilli

ProperChilli Retired Staff

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
  6. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Added to my To-Do list. I can't believe I forgot about this.

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    I copied the recipes from infinity over, they should be craftable now.