1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Cannot get back into AllTheMods6

Discussion in 'Other' started by CHRISRHODE2004, Feb 14, 2021.

1. CHRISRHODE2004

CHRISRHODE2004 Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Hello, i am trying to get back to AllTheMods6, but someone has a very big quarry in mining demension (think name is Greywolf or something) which is killing the server. Currently i am stuck at his quarry unable to leave as i am at 0 frames, can someone teleport me back to my base please if possible .. thank you. Matter of fact, i cannot even log into game anymore as it just crashes when finished loading - single player is fine, but i like multiplayer. i bought 3 months just for this modpack .. please help. Thank you again.

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    I cleared all your location info in your player data. You should be at spawn when you logon next time. Let me know if that sorts this problem or not.

Also, if you paid for 3 months Patron and it's not showing up @SirWill will have to help you sort that out. (We already tried the usual steps to resolve). I believe he will need the transactionID.

3. CHRISRHODE2004

CHRISRHODE2004 Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    Thank you that helped .. at least im back at my base, but the lag is still very real .. that quarry needs to go .. :(

Look, it even says i am patron here ..