1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Cannot load my base

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by KucherovCZ, Sep 15, 2020.

1. KucherovCZ

KucherovCZ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Hello everyone,

So I (KucherovCZ) and my friend (Kaldis) has been playing kappa mode for roughly a month now. We never had single problem until 14. september. Both of us have the same problem.

Simply, we cant properly join the server. As soon as I join the game freezes and is not responding (task manager to turn off). It's caused by something in our base, when my friend joined before the problem he was on the kepler 22b and everything runned properly until he ported to our base -> game freezes.

Already tried: Restart the pack, Restart PC, Reinstall PO3, start PO3 from twitch, try older version (3.3.58A). Nothing works. Everytime the same problem.

Attached Files:

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Hello KucherovCZ,

Can you check for a Crash Report please and post it here? It will give us some details on what's crashing you.

HanoverFist69

3. KucherovCZ

KucherovCZ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Thanks for reply,

So in my folder there's nothing crash-related and the only thing i have is the log. But wait there's more, i tried to simulate the problem again today and i just normally connected and it worked. I tried loading the base again and again and everything acts normal. Thanks for your time.

4. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    I'm glad you were able to get it working again. I'm going to go ahead and mark this done. However, if you have this issue again please don't hesitate to send a ticket in or make a new post!
    Hope you enjoy your time on PO3

-Have a lovely day