1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Cant Join Regrowth Server anymore - Server Error

Discussion in 'Regrowth' started by KingSZ, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingSZ

KingSZ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Hey, i got some bugs with Bspace-Barrels. Sometimes after server restarts a few of the barrels are bugged, showing empty barrels although they show the "linked-symbol" and the other one of the barrel shows the correct numer of items. I solved this only by destroying the bugged barrel and reconeccted them again with the fork.
    I just got again some bugged barrels after the last restart and tried to remove the upgrades from the bugged barrel with the jabba-hammer this time.
    -> I got a disconnect.
    -> now i can join the server for half a second and get kicked because of an error.

I dont get a crash-report in the mym-regrowth folder.

Here is what my Mym-launcher-Log reports:

Code:
    [23:44:29] [Client thread/INFO] [TabbyChat]: [CHAT] Welcome, Emperor-KingSZ!
    [23:44:29] [Client thread/INFO] [TabbyChat]: [CHAT] Type /help for a list of commands.
    [23:44:29] [Client thread/INFO] [TabbyChat]: [CHAT] Type /list to see who else is online.
    [23:44:29] [Client thread/INFO] [TabbyChat]: [CHAT] Players online: 6
    [23:44:29] [Client thread/INFO] [TabbyChat]: [CHAT] You have no new notification.
    [23:44:29] [Client thread/INFO] [LiteLoader]: Generating new Event Handler Proxy Class com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.event.EventProxy$2
    [23:44:29] [Client thread/INFO] [LiteLoader]: Successfully generated event handler proxy class with 1 handlers(s) and 1 total invokations
    [23:44:30] [Client thread/INFO] [TabbyChat]: [CHAT] Damage Indicators was unable to check for updates!
    [23:44:31] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: =============================================================
    [23:44:31] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: MOD HAS DIRECT REFERENCE System.exit() THIS IS NOT ALLOWED REROUTING TO FML!
    [23:44:31] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Offendor: truetyper/TrueTypeFont.loadImage(Ljava/awt/image/BufferedImage;)I
    [23:44:31] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Use FMLCommonHandler.exitJava instead
    [23:44:31] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: =============================================================
    [23:44:31] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [truetyper.TrueTypeFont:<init>:94]: TrueTypeFont loaded: java.awt.Font[family=Arial,name=Arial,style=plain,size=12] - AntiAlias = true
    [23:44:31] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.thevoxelbox.voxelmap.t:a:-1]: new dimension 0 previous 0.5
    [23:44:33] [Client thread/INFO] [TabbyChat]: [CHAT] InvTweaks: Configuration loaded.
    [23:44:33] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: There was a critical exception handling a packet on channel JABBA
    java.lang.NullPointerException
       at mcp.mobius.betterbarrels.common.blocks.StorageLocal.readTagCompound(StorageLocal.java:189) ~[StorageLocal.class:?]
       at mcp.mobius.betterbarrels.common.blocks.TileEntityBarrel.func_145839_a(TileEntityBarrel.java:513) ~[TileEntityBarrel.class:?]
       at mcp.mobius.betterbarrels.network.Message0x00FulleTileEntityNBT.channelRead0(Message0x00FulleTileEntityNBT.java:46) ~[Message0x00FulleTileEntityNBT.class:?]
       at mcp.mobius.betterbarrels.network.Message0x00FulleTileEntityNBT.channelRead0(Message0x00FulleTileEntityNBT.java:10) ~[Message0x00FulleTileEntityNBT.class:?]
       at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:98) ~[SimpleChannelInboundHandler.class:?]
       at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:337) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
       at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:323) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
       at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:103) ~[MessageToMessageDecoder.class:?]
       at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageCodec.channelRead(MessageToMessageCodec.java:111) ~[MessageToMessageCodec.class:?]
       at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:337) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
       at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:323) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
       at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:785) ~[DefaultChannelPipeline.class:?]
       at io.netty.channel.embedded.EmbeddedChannel.writeInbound(EmbeddedChannel.java:169) ~[EmbeddedChannel.class:?]
       at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:77) [FMLProxyPacket.class:?]
       at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) [ej.class:?]
       at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.PlayerControllerMP.func_78765_e(PlayerControllerMP.java:273) [bje.class:?]
       at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1602) [bao.class:?]
       at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973) [bao.class:?]
       at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898) [bao.class:?]
       at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
       at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_73]
       at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
       at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
    [23:44:33] [Netty Client IO #3/INFO] [THAUMCRAFT]: Restoring client configs.
    [23:44:33] [Netty Client IO #3/INFO] [EnderCore]: Reset configs to client values for com.enderio.core.common.config.ConfigHandler
    [23:44:33] [Netty Client IO #3/INFO] [EnderCore]: Reset configs to client values for tterrag.wailaplugins.config.WPConfigHandler
    [23:44:34] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
    [23:44:34] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
    [23:44:36] [Client thread/INFO] [Mekanism]: VoiceServer: Stopping client connection...
    [23:44:36] [Client thread/INFO] [Mekanism]: Finished loading Cardboard Box blacklist (loaded 413 entries)
    [23:44:36] [Client thread/INFO] [Mekanism]: Reloaded config.
    [23:44:36] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.thevoxelbox.voxelmap.t:d:-1]: reset dimension info 0.5
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Starting NEI Filter scripting. This might take a moment to load all the modules...
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Engine: JAVASCRIPT
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureLogInterceptor]: Log parsing appears to have failed. Attempting to dig the data out of FML directly...
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureLogInterceptor]: NEI has entered the ready state. Sending data to culling system. List contains 0 entries.
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading table of contents for module: contents, 1.0, Author: thephoenixlodge
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: genetics.js
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading table of contents for module: contents, 1.0, Author: thephoenixlodge
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: mek.js
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading table of contents for module: custom_nei_filters, 1.0, Author: denoflionsx
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Bootstrap setting found. Loading: Bootstrap.js
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: vanilla.js
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: ThermalExpansion.js
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: Mekanism.js
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: ForgeMicroblock.js
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: ExtraUtilities.js
    [23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: BuildCraft.js
    [23:44:41] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: Bibliocraft.js
    [23:44:41] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: AppliedEnergistics2.js
    [23:44:41] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: Tcon.js
    [23:44:41] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: MFR.js
    [23:44:41] [Thread-39/INFO] [ReAuth]: Session validation successfull

@Admin
    can anybody help to solve this so I can join the server without getting kicked?

2. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    sounds like a bad barrel. @Moderator should try bringing you to spawn and see if that resolves it

3. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    I'm on my way to teleport you to spawn.[DOUBLEPOST=1480461950,1480461717][/DOUBLEPOST]I teleported you to spawn. Please try login and let us know if you have any more issues.

4. KingSZ

KingSZ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    teleporting me to spawn worked to rejoin, but i get still kicked when i use /home to get in my base and walking to it dont let me get closer than 90 blocks to it[DOUBLEPOST=1480463670,1480462624][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry but there is still no crashlog because the game doesnt crash, it just disconnects me and sending me back to menu.

I dont know how to help you get the exact coordinates of the bad barrel.

My academycraft-home-teleport-point is at x -2803, y 63, z -2264

All my barrels are in this chunk, the bad barrel i worked on is near the south-west chunk corner so it may be near x -2814 and z -2258
    y level is 6 to 9 levels below 63. so the bad barrel may be around x -2814 z-2258 and y between 57 and 54
    idk if that helps

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Its gonna be difficult to find the bad barrel as it does not tell us any coordinates. Would you be able to tell (with certainty) which one it is if given a screenshot of the place without textures (all blocks would look the same). If not, our best bet is probably a rollback of your area to the backup right before the action. (How many minutes before your first post was it?)

6. KingSZ

KingSZ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    depends on the direction the screenshot is made of.

btw I dont mind if you rollback the chunk to the date of the last server-restart, because all i did after restart was tring to repair the corrupted barrels

7. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Backups are not tied to server restarts :( At what time was it last "working"?

8. KingSZ

KingSZ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    29. November, 23:20 (German time) should work

9. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Thanks.
    I can't take care of it today anymore, either another @Administrator can work on it or it will have to wait until tomorrow evening.

LunaBlossoms likes this.
  10. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    I just teleported to your base and didn't got kicked. Can you please check again?

KingSZ likes this.
  11. KingSZ

KingSZ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Today i can go there without problems. So if nobody of you did something, I guess that another server-restart solved the bugged barrel. I will try to design a solution without many bespace barrels. I just thought that it maybe will reduce lag, if not using more ME-drives and mekanism pipes all over the base...
    But thanks for tring to help me very quick[DOUBLEPOST=1480496257,1480495721][/DOUBLEPOST]I found the barrel and it has the wooden texture on each side (on no side the texture with its items inside), so i better didnt try to brake it and took a dolly and placed it outside my base. its now at -2485 69 -1980 if someone of you wanna try his luck to smash with a JABBA-Hammer at it :p
    Otherwise the problem is solved for me now.[DOUBLEPOST=1480497662][/DOUBLEPOST]I just crashed the server with breaking another bugged barrel with a titanium mattock. I'm going to hate this barrels... I could do so compact designs with it but its not worth it...
    but its ok after restart, i didnt got kicked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.