1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Can't Summon Death

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Luna1350, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Luna1350

Luna1350 Active Member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    I am trying to summon death using the rite of binding. I put all the mobs I needed in holes to keep them from wandering off. I then throw the items on the ground but it says unknown rite. I have summoned death twice on the server, but after that I have been unable to. I've tried this set up with mobs in the ground in single player and it worked, but for some reason it doesn't on the server anymore.

Does anyone know how to help? I added a picture so you can see my set up. Having other chalk circles never seems to stop a ritual, you just need the right items. 2019-09-14_18.46.48.

2. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Just asking but would it by any chance have to do with the missing white chalk rune on the second ring bottom side of the ritual area? I believe the center ring is the entrapment area and the second out is the ritual. With one rune missing it shouldn't work at all.

LadyRen13 likes this.
  3. CanadaBunny

CanadaBunny Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hey Luna. As Lordicon had pointed out you seem to be missing a white chalk rune. If the issue persists after placement of the rune do make sure to respond back to the post and we can look into it further :)

-CanadaBunny

_Lordicon likes this.