1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Can't think of title just having a lot of trouble

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by Sky_Blazer, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Sky_Blazer

Sky_Blazer Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    so here i am, normal agrarian skies day, planting witchwood trees and harvesting them for leaves to get saplings and more for the quest when suddenly start to have connectivity issues. no problems with actual connection, i join in fine everyone's chat messages are received the moment they are sent, etc. only heres the problem: i cant send any chat messages or do any commands without them taking 10 minutes to show as well as the fact that i am locked in place (walking or running away and i just get teleported back) and more often than not falling through the ground (with the teleporting back up) never had any problems ever so i dont understand what could be causing it. it also appears to be not just happening to me but to the owner of the island i live on as well. i just want to be able to play thats all im asking for. i've done nothing different from what i normally do. so i couldnt possibly say whats the cause.

2. Sky_Blazer

Local Time:
    as to fixing the problem before u ask me to try something i'll tell u what i've already tried. i've tried restarting the game. i've tried restarting the launcher. i've tried restarting my computer. i've tried restarting my router. there isnt really anything else i can try.[DOUBLEPOST=1477185198,1477177807][/DOUBLEPOST]after some testing it would appear to be a problem with the island so if a higher up could take a look at yuki's island that would be appreciated. we wish not for the island to be removed though. too much work has been done to lose it all

3. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Sounds asif something youve creating is making you lag out.

4. Sky_Blazer

Local Time:
    looks like irka fixed it. one of our residents had a magicians work bench on the crafting altar. which apparently was causing the issue