1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Chance Cube - Inventory Bomb

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 2' started by AL1V3M0US3, Jul 18, 2018.

1. AL1V3M0US3

AL1V3M0US3 Member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    I've already made a ticket but the person who answered it seemed like he didn't even read to the middle of the whole ticket. So i am writing again. :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Me and a few other players have noticed that, if you open an chance cube and by a chance it gives you an inventory bomb which is supposed to throw out your inventory contents on the ground in front of the player and fill the player's inventory with dead bushes so it's a little innocent troll. It does what it's supposed to do but some serversided bug makes the items delete themselve which is alot less innocent and more infuriating. I've tested it in singleplayer. There it throws the contents on the ground, u throw it away and pick your items. On the server it's broken. I know it says open at your own risk but the bug is not alright. I think there is no way to get my inventory back even tho you wouldn't give it back anyways because it's at our own risk but atleast tell me what causes it and fix it so other players dont have to get the same thing and be mad like me.

Thank you for reading the whole thing. :cat:

Ronodil likes this.
  2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    I have played through the pack and it always dropped my items.

3. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    you probably got it as a clear lag happened
    Also there really is nothing good in chance cubes, also open them in the erebus or farmworld. NOT your island or the aether

4. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    He’s right, it deletes items. It happened to us multiple times.

Did your items get deleted too? @snakeworm11

Ronodil likes this.
  5. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    i mean, dont open chance cubes with your entire inventory on you? 90% of chance cubes are bad and the rest are not exactly good

6. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    I've had the dead bushes before, and it has always tossed my items for me, but if it didn't there is a good reason to empty your inventory like I do. There's a warning label on the tin, should you choose to open them then we won't intervene. Knowing this risk you opened one, and we're sticking to our guns and not intervening. While you might think the staff member who took the time to read your ticket didn't read the entirety of your story, it is unlikely as we take every support ticket very seriously. While we mourn the loss of your items they will not be replaced as this is more than adequately covered by our no refunds policy.

cbrozak likes this.
  7. AL1V3M0US3

AL1V3M0US3 Member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    I dont care about a refund of items but if you dont give me a refund. I care about you finding and fixing what's doing it because if it does something else on singleplayer and your server. There is something wrong isnt there :)

Ronodil likes this.