1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Character Reset

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by kleinem, Nov 2, 2021.

1. kleinem

kleinem Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    I'd like to request that my character be completely reset. I'm starting a fresh playthrough, and I have stuff like extra health and resistance from botania, and research from thaumcraft that I don't know how to get rid of shy of a complete reset. My ign is kleinem.

2. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    I'm sorry you have not had a reply to this yet. I will tag the @Senior Moderator so they get a heads that you still need some assistance.

3. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    hey kleinem

I need to know a good time to get back with you on this for when your on. This way we can make sure everything can get reset and properly of what you want reset. Please give me a post here to better give me a time to catch you to help you out.

Enjoy your gaming

4. kleinem

kleinem Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies! Any time after 4 pm PST would work well for me Monday through Thursday. I'd be available pretty much any time Friday through Sunday.

5. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    Hello kleinem

Since we spoke some in game and i have had an admin help me out your stats and quest book should all be reset for sure. I will also be marking this as done as we have now completed what you was asking.

Enjoy your gaming